Full, stable potency is an indicator of overall men's health. If the man is sexually active, then both mental and physical condition are normal, in balance. But there are a number of factors that lead to sexual disorders. Potency problems can start at any age. So even young boys aged 22-27 are at risk. Why is this happening? What are the main causes of pathology?
What does a potency problem indicate?
What is male potency called? This term means desire, the ability to have sex, and the ability to fertilize. The state of potency directly depends on the level of libido. Therefore, if the decrease in sexual activity occurs without physiological reasons, you just need to increase libido.
In general, potency also depends on the nervous, endocrine and cardiovascular systems. The hormonal background is very important. Male activity will increase with the normalization of the amount of the sex hormone testosterone. If there is a malfunction in the hormones, the potency decreases. In the case of well-coordinated work of these systems, the man does not complain about his sex life.
Many believe that the only problem with potency is impotence. This is not true. A large number of factors and signs precede complete impotence. These are the ones you need to pay attention to to prevent erectile dysfunction. So, the main signs of the problem are:
- weak erection;
- difficulty in getting an erection;
- premature ejaculation;
- lack of ejaculation;
- shortness of breath during intimacy;
- decreased libido;
- lack of orgasm;
- loss of erection directly during sex.
Psychological problems with potency
If the decrease in potency occurs with the full health of all internal organs and systems, then the question is in the psycho-emotional background of the man. This pathology is very common in men up to 35 years of age. This is the time that falls on building a family, a career. The lack of a standardized schedule will definitely have a negative impact on sexual activity.
Thus, frequent stressful situations, conflicts disrupt the work of not only the nervous but also the reproductive system. And even the most successful lover will fail in bed. It is equally important to follow the regime of work and rest. Physical, mental fatigue provokes a reduction in erection. Therefore, one often has to choose - fast career growth or a full sex life.
It is also worth considering the following psychological causes of potency problems:
- dissatisfaction with the partner;
- failure expectation syndrome;
- lack of self-confidence;
- failure of the first sexual experience;
- tense family environment;
All these factors cause psychological impotence. The man's psyche forms a certain block that stops the transmission of nerve impulses. So the penis will not react with an erection to physical stimulation of arousal. From time to time the situation will get worse, the man will persistently form self-doubt, low self-esteem. A sex therapist and psychologist will help remove these blocks.
Problems with potency on the background of health
If there are problems with potency at the age of 35, the reasons can be not only psychological but also physiological. The most common causes of impotence in this case are pathologies of the cardiovascular system. The fact is that in order to achieve an erection, there must be full blood flow in the pelvic organs.
In the process of stimulation, arousal increases blood flow to the penis. The corpora cavernosa of the penis are filled with a large amount of blood, which leads the body to an upright state. If vascular conduction is impaired, it is almost impossible to achieve an erection. Among the most common pathologies of the cardiovascular system, it is worth noting the following:
- suffered a heart attack, stroke;
- high blood cholesterol levels;
- coronary heart disease.
The main problem with potency at 40 is hormonal imbalance. In men, after about 30-35 years, there is a gradual decrease in the production of the sex hormone testosterone. By the age of 40-45, the indicator drops to an extremely low value. Therefore, middle-aged men complain of decreased sexual activity. This is a natural process and cannot be avoided. But the doctor can take special drugs to restore the balance of the hormonal background, which normalizes the erection.
If a woman notices her husband's problems with potency, she can begin to develop neurological diseases - epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease. Any head or brain injury will certainly affect a man's sexual activity. Also, a male potency problem can occur against the background of:
- bad habits;
- injuries to the back, spinal cord;
- prostate adenoma;
- sexually transmitted diseases;
- taking certain medications.
How to improve potency
The treatment of erectile dysfunction is chosen individually for each man. Ultimately, it all depends on the underlying cause of the pathology. Therefore, be sure to see a doctor. So, the reduction of potency against the background of inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs, sexually transmitted diseases, can be treated with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs. It is also important to normalize blood pressure, to restore healthy sleep.
The use of hormonal agents is necessary to restore the hormonal background. Such drugs are taken in a course according to a strictly prescribed medical schedule. For rapid, immediate results, the practitioner may prescribe selective inhibitors. Such drugs can be taken alone at home. An erection occurs within 15-30 minutes after taking the pill.
Psychotherapy is very effective in treating potency. And so, the doctor manages to increase the man's self-confidence, to develop confidence in him. Gradually, your sex life will improve completely. To give confidence, one can use special new potency creams. They contain only natural substances that stimulate blood flow. 5-10 minutes before intercourse apply a special cream. The erection lasts a long time, the orgasm intensifies and the ejaculation process is complete, painless. The man will stop being shy, which means he will be confident.
Traditional methods of therapy
Traditional medicine can help a young man, a sexual partner, overcome the problem. There are many herbs, plants that have long been used to maintain male strength. You can prepare these medicines yourself, at home. But most herbal preparations and infusions are sold in every pharmacy.
First of all, to improve potency, it is customary to take an alcoholic tincture of ginseng root. This medicine is prescribed by both populists and traditional medicine. A young man should consume 20-25 drops of infusion three times a day (before meals). The drops can be diluted with 2 tablespoons of water before use. The course of treatment lasts only a month. During this period, the husband will not only increase his potency, but will also normalize his sleep and increase resistance to stress.
You can also make the following herbal tea:
- lemon grass;
All herbs are taken in equal amounts. You need to take 2 tablespoons of the collection, pour 400 grams of boiling water. The drink is infused for half an hour, filtered and consumed during the day. Regular consumption of herbal tea will strengthen male strength. Such a solution will be absolutely safe for the general condition of the partner's body.
Prevention of potency problems
To prevent the development of erectile dysfunction, you need to follow some recommendations. So it is mandatory to follow the following rules:
- Eliminate stress.The man must avoid conflicts and stressful situations in every possible way. This will help the practice of relaxation, relaxation. So, you can do yoga, find your hobby, hobby. Negative emotions must find a way out. Only then will the man retain his full value.
- Complete rest.The main condition for maintaining potency is a full eight hours of sleep. During sleep, the work of all systems is restored and testosterone synthesis is improved. It is also useful to periodically change the situation: to go to the sea, in the mountains, outside the city, in the country house.
- Diet.Men's health depends on the quality of nutrition. So, a young person should include in the daily menu such products: dairy products, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, seafood, honey, dietary meats, chicken and quail eggs, garlic, herbs.
- Rejection of bad habits.Smoking, alcohol abuse and fatty foods are strictly forbidden.
- Sports activities.To normalize testosterone synthesis, unload the brain after a hard day's work, you need to do all kinds of sports. Even daily jogging in the fresh air will increase blood flow, normalize sleep and restore sexual activity.
- Regularity of sexual activity.Of course, the main prevention of impotence is a stable sex life. Sex should not be too often, but not infrequently. Prolonged abstinence from intimacy leads to atrophy of the genital muscles. It will take some time to restore their tone. But too active a sex life does not allow the body to rest. Under such conditions, it will definitely fail. If there is no permanent partner, each sex must be protected.